If you were looking for a guide to some of the lost traditional skills, “The Lost Frontier Handbook” written by Suzanne Sherman is an ideal publication offered in digital and hardback format that covers lost and forgotten skills on how to survive on anything. The guide teaches consumers how to store large quantities of food, prepare powerful medicinal remedies, and how to obtain a steady supply of drinking water.
Contents of “Handbook of the Lost Frontier”
- Manufacture “Frontier Penicillin”, which has been applicable for centuries to prevent various infections
- Safely treat burns, wounds and fractures in the event of unprecedented events for your loved ones.
- Create disinfectants for different household uses
- Soothe sore throat or cough and relieve itching
- Find pain relievers for injuries, chronic pains and toothaches without the need for addictive drugs
- The guide explains how to treat fungal infections and warts, relieve inflammation and arthritis, treat cold sores, and what to do if your loved one has been poisoned.
How to preserve food, storage and spoilage
The Lost Frontier Handbook gives you the means to perfectly preserve tasty meals without chemical preservatives, survival rations or electricity. Additionally, it guides consumers on how to:
- Preserve meat for months by drying, dehydrating, smoking, salting, larding and many other approaches.
- Hunt, tan and trade highly profitable hides.
- Refrigerate foods with an 18th century ice box, root cellar, or using an extended evaporation technique without electricity
- Bag and storage for the inexperienced
- Gardening and growing plants
The book reveals how you can grow medicinal herbs and provides tips for identifying the dangers of food spoilage. You also learn to track supplies to make sure they don’t run out.
Thriving During an Economic Depression
Those who have experienced it; studied and analyzed it. He is not a self-proclaimed person who has never skipped a meal. The book is a guide by those who have been starving for weeks, and it includes instructions on how to:
- Raise chickens that provide continuous fight against eggs, meat and garden pests
- Save money each month for food by providing feasting tips and minimizing waste.
- Create high-value household products including glues and soaps
- Make ginger beer and soda the old fashioned way, saving you up to $1,000 a year
- Conserve edible seasonal wild plants
Survival Superfoods You’ll Need
The hardcover contains some of the most nutritionally balanced and reliable formulas you will find. The manuscript allows you to survive in the difficult seasons, and it includes:
- Affordable soup served with delicious meals
- 100 years’ worth of survival rations that have been used by Native Americans on long voyages, including arctic explorers and fur trappers, over the centuries
- 22 All-Season Foods With Surprising Health Benefits
- The Bugout Cookie That Never Gone Bad Even During Civil War
- Viking foods that won’t spoil for years and have been used to prevent malnutrition and scurvy
75 items that are more valuable than gold during the crisis
Some items may seem worthless, but they can become valuable during a crisis. An old EMP-proof truck, can opener, photo development kit, landline phone, coins, coffee maker, fly paper, copper and a swivel trivet are essential even if they may not be at the top of the list. These items are essential, but the skills are also top notch.
The ‘Lost Frontier Handbook’ is a digital manuscript that guides you on how to enjoy fresh, clean water off the grid. The manual is your ultimate guide to making a crucial water filter during a crisis. It is self-contained, inexpensive, renewable and made from natural components. In addition, the filter can fight against tear gas and smoke.
Finding free land in the United States
‘The Lost Frontier Handbook’ provides top secret information on self-sufficiency. It enlightens you on the geographical diversity that crosses Alaska, Colorado and New York. You learn the pros and cons of each location and their proximity to cities, security bases, and disasters.
3 additional free bonuses
When purchasing ‘The Lost Frontier Handbook,’ you are entitled to 3 more free publications, the regular cost of which is $27 each. Copies include:
‘The 80 square foot medicinal garden’
This is a special edition of Claude Davis that explains how to set up an 80 square foot medical garden. It provides you with a blueprint for planting highly effective herbs. Ideally, the guide allows you to grow herbs on the roof, lawn or patio of your apartment. With limited space, you can fashion a natural walk-in medicine garden with herbs that can treat different types of ailments.
“Surviving an economic collapse”
This volume offers tips for overcoming national tragedies. It shows how an Argentinian endured the worst crisis in history. There was government collapse, riots, black market gangsters, 5,000% inflation and 25% unemployed citizens struggling to feed themselves. Additionally, the book explains how Luis handled difficult times with his 6-year-old daughter.
‘Home cooking 101.’
The manuscript reveals various recipes and techniques for off-grid cooking during a crisis. Most people depend on electricity and gas, but there is no way to cook during blackouts. ‘Homestead Cooking provides traditional methods like wood-burning stoves, and it takes place:
- How to Use a Car Engine to Cook During a Power Outage
- Bake bread without fire or electricity
- Create recipes with an oven without electricity for slow cooking
Buy the Lost Frontier Manual
Consumers who would like their copy of The Lost Frontier manual can visit the official site; the creators of the step-by-step digital guide with high-res images also offer detailed physical books and a 60-day money-back guarantee. The Lost Frontier manual can be purchased for $37.00 and customers receive three free bonuses. The creators offer three different purchase options:
- Printed copy $37.00 + $8.99 Shipping
- Digital copy $37.00 / No shipping
- Print and digital $37.00 + $8.99 shipping
Customers and consumers can contact the creators by email or phone at:
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Hotline: 1-800-390-6035
- Company address: 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise, Idaho, 83706, USA
The 21st century generation looks into the abyss of missing vital practices founded by our ancestors. Herbal remedies, making pemmican, and building a root cellar are some of the most amazing skills in the world that are likely to be long forgotten.
‘The Lost Frontier Handbook’ can preserve and pass on these self-reliance skills before they are all forgotten. Secure your digital copy of the Lost Frontier manual today by clicking here will guarantee you three exclusively free copies and ensure that you pass on the knowledge to future generations.
READ ALSO : The Exodus Effect Book Reviews – Proven Cannabis Recipes That Work?
Links in this product review may result in a small commission if you choose to purchase the recommended product at no additional cost to you. This serves to support our research and writing team. Know that we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidance revealed herein does not even remotely replace sound medical or financial advice from a licensed health care provider or licensed financial advisor. Be sure to consult a professional doctor or financial advisor before making any purchasing decisions if you are using any medications or have any concerns from the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The effectiveness of these products has not been confirmed by the FDA or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any type of enrichment program. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. See the product sales page for final prices.
The news and editorial team at Sound Publishing, Inc. played no role in the preparation of this post. The views and opinions expressed in this sponsored post are those of the advertiser and do not reflect those of Sound Publishing, Inc.
Sound Publishing, Inc. accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of any product, and we do not endorse any product displayed on our Marketplace.