- Having a VPN on your PC helps protect your private data from cyber threats.
- Radmin VPN Windows 11 can be downloaded from the software’s official website and installed on your PC with just a few clicks.
- Uninstallation can be done through the App & Features section of your Windows 11 settings.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Radmin VPN is free, easy-to-use software designed to securely connect computers to create a cohesive Virtual Private Network (VPN).
No matter how far away you are from your PC, the software remote lets you access your files, apps, and emails on the go.
Also, if you’re wondering if Radmin VPN is safe to use, don’t worry. The software uses end-to-end 256-bit AES encryption, which is currently the most secure method of obtaining data. If the United States government uses this method to protect its sensitive data, rest assured that yours is in good hands.
That said, in this article, you will learn how to install and uninstall Radmin VPN on your Windows 11.
How to install and uninstall Radmin VPN on Windows 11?
1. Installation process
- Visit Radmin VPN official website and download the latest version of the software.
- Your browser will ask you to to safeguard the program before downloading it. Click it to safeguard button and the download starts automatically.
- When the download process is complete, double-click the installer file from the download folder to start the installation process.
- A window will appear asking for permission to install Radmin VPN on your PC, click yes.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions until the installation is complete. Click on the finish button when it appears.
You can now access Radmin VPN from your PC’s desktop or download folder.
2. Uninstall process
- Go to your Windows the start menu and click on settings.
- In settings, click apps.
- Now choose Apps and features from the options on the left side of the screen. You will see all applications currently installed and running on your PC.
- Scroll down and click Radmin vpn. Two options will appear – Modify and uninstall.
- Click on uninstall to remove Radmin VPN from Windows 11.
3. Use better VPN software
With the high rate of cyber threats, VPN protection is one of the best measures to secure your private data and keep it away from hackers and snoopers.
Private Internet access is highly recommended. There’s a built-in Adblocker that keeps malicious ads and trackers at bay, promoting a faster and safer web experience.
It’s easy to set up and your traffic and browsing data isn’t stored. The software runs an open-source VPN service, making it one of the most secure and transparent VPNs you can get on the web today.
⇒ Get private internet access
Since there are safe VPNs you can get your hands on, it’s best to pay attention to your online behavior as well.
If you are careless with your data, chances are your IP address and location will be leaked. So, be discreet with your data and be careful in selecting the best VPN services.
Start a conversation