Samsung will showcase the innovative projects of its C-Lab program at CES 2022, the world’s largest consumer electronics show to be held January 5-8 in Las Vegas.
In a press release on Tuesday, the South Korean company said it would unveil to the public four exciting projects from C-Lab Inside, its in-house venture capital program, and nine startups supported by C-Lab Outside, its program. acceleration of startups. . These include:
- Pilot – AI solution that helps children develop good habits of using smartphones
- PROBA – an AI-based online exam service for administrators, candidates and supervisors
- innovision – a mobile nursery for the early detection of infantile strabismus
- ZamStar – a smart electric guitar that makes it easier to learn the guitar with LED guides
- Petnow – an AI-based biometric pet recognition solution
- Digital – an immersive 3D audio solution for mobile devices
- Verses – an interactive metaverse music application
- bit detection –a range of imaging radar technology solutions for autonomous driving and smart cities
- SELECTSTAR – an AI-powered data collection and labeling platform
- RGT Inc – a multifunctional modular service robot
- MoreDream Inc. – a data entry system to improve accessibility and productivity for the visually impaired
- Yellowknife – a vehicle display personalization platform
- TO WATCH – a smart diaper care solution for elderly patients
Samsung will be showcasing its C-Lab products and services from January 5-8 at the C-Lab exhibition booth on the first floor of Hall G at Venetian Expo, Eureka Park. Those who cannot attend in person will be able to watch product videos online from today through January 30 on the C-Lab website and will also have the opportunity to interact with startups.
With the support of the C-Lab program, these startups have proven their technological prowess on the global stage, as evidenced by the biggest innovation awards ever held at CES. We hope that startups that have had difficulty growing their businesses due to the pandemic can more actively target the global market, starting with CES 2022.
Samsung’s C-Lab Inside program nurtures innovative ideas in employees while instilling a corporate culture in which creativity is at the forefront. It supports the development of ideas in all areas of the business. On the other hand, Samsung’s C-Lab Outside program has been extending its support for new businesses to startups and innovations outside the company network since 2018.